1. General Terms and Conditions
2. Delivery information
3. Refund policy
1. General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to John Davies and Alexander J Kent, whose email address is Sales@redatlasbook.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• You may reproduce material from the website for non-commercial purposes provided you include acknowledgement ‘reproduced with permission from http://redatlasbook.com’.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
2. Delivery Information
Maps are supplied rolled in a cardboard tube. We will arrange for the delivery of maps ordered via our website to the shipping address stated in your order. We will try to ensure that delivery is made within 28 days of you placing your order, but we cannot accept responsibility for any delays.
Please note that we cannot accept orders from or deliver to addresses in Russian Federation.
3. Refund Policy
We supply modern reprints of original, historic maps. We recommend that you inspect the quality of each original map by using the image viewer on our website prior to purchase. You are responsible for viewing the image of each map and for ensuring that the quality is acceptable to you before placing your order. If you receive a damaged print, we will agree send you a replacement, providing you sign for the goods as ‘damaged’ with the courier at the time of delivery and notify us within three working days of receipt. We reserve the right to refuse requests for replacement prints where sufficient evidence (e.g. a photograph) is not provided. We do not issue refunds other than in exceptional circumstances.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2018. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including street address and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to supply goods ordered via the website. In addition:
• We keep internal records of sales.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.